XiaoMITOOL let’s you change your xiaomi device language in Locked/unlocked Bootloader
To get the most out of the smartphone it’s necessary to install the best rom that suits to you, but that is not always easy, especially for non-advanced Android users.
If you forgot your mi account password you can use this tool to bypass mi account or disable it.
The software works automatically by gathering your device info, any available ROMs compatible to install, which installation method to use, and everything that is normally user’s job. This piece of software will make switching from China Stable ROM to Global Developer ROM easy. The best part, the developer also confirmed that his program is also very beneficial to install either official ROM or Xiaomi.eu ROM on a device that previously runs a fake MIUI ROM.
- Install official roms (Global stable/developer or China stable/developer)
- Install unofficial Xiaomi.eu roms (stable/developer)
- Install any other twrp flashable rom (such as lineageos, resurrection remix, …)
- Install custom recovery (TWRP or else)
- Unlock bootloader*
- Lock bootloader
- Fastboot flash
- Emergency mode flash (EDL)
- Stock recovery flash**
- TWRP recovery flash
- Fastboot unlock (via MiFlashUnlock)/lock
XiaoMiTool retrieve your device info to automatically fetch:
- Fastboot official rom
- Recovery official rom
- Xiaomi.eu roms
- Official/non-official TWRP
- Latest SuperSU