Sygic Navigation GPS Premium is the most installed offline GPS navigation app in the world with real-time traffic for Android with its 3D offline maps from TomTom. Sygic Premium offers the most accurate real-time traffic informations.
Sygic Navigation GPS is a must-have for everyone, with the car, bike or even by walking you need an offline GPS to route you the distance and the itinerary to the
You can download any map you want, you can choose wether downloading the map of the whole country or just your city it’s up to you.
- Head-up Display (HUD).
- Voice-guided navigation with spoken street names.
- Dashcam records everything for your safety.
- Radar/speed camera warnings.
- Offline maps will reduce your cellular data usage, no internet is required.
- Real-Time traffic helps you avoid traffic. (internet needed for this option).
- Share your planned route in real-time and get estimated time of arrival & current position on a map.
Maps are provided by TOMTOM and other providers for all Countries, Here is a List:
• Europe, Russia
• North & South America
• Asia & Middle East
• Australia, New Zealand
Time needed: 7 minutes.
Steps to do to install Sygic Navigation GPS 13.8.2:
- 1-Download APK+Base Folder HERE file and extract it, you can use ES Explorer
After you download the file, use ES Explorer to extract it.
- 2-Install the APK first.
don’t forget to check unknown source in settings so you can install the APK.
- 3-Copy com.sygic.aura folder to Android/data/
Copy the folder (com.sygic.aura) to your internel memory ( Android/data/)
- 4-Run sygic and Enjoy .
Run sygic and download your country map or just your city.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 5 / 5. Vote count: 1